PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 am 

On my mobile devices (an Odys tablet and a Samsung phone, both running different Android software) I can't see the ships in battles anymore, nor their numbers. I also cannot play any cards (clicking the button has no effect; the usual pop-up doesn't appear). I tried different browsers (pre-installed browsers, Chrome, Safari, Dolphin...) and sadly nothing seems to help. This is what a battle scenario currently looks like for me (I played the card on my desktop):

As you see even the current battle strength is not shown at the top of the screen, so it's very hard to help defend the Empire! :( Is there anything that could be done about it? It used to work just fine, so I am confused as to what caused the problem.

In an unrelated matter I noticed how even with the reduced graphics mode huge battles like the one currently going on at Iserlohn cause a big strain and lead to browser crashes, so I wonder if there might be an option for a battle mode completely without graphics? If would look far less nice, but if it's a problem for multiple players it might be a relief.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the screenshot, it makes things more concrete.
I'll try to work on a very low graphic mode soon!
It's still very strange because it's OK on my Android device (with Chrome; Firefox crashes while trying to display the thousands of ships ^^').

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Could you please test again? (maybe you'll need to refresh)
Now in low graphic mode, the ships are not displayed at all. This is quite extreme but it's a good test!
If this is OK, I'll work on a very minimalist display of the ships.